Knotless braiding is becoming more popular nowadays, especially for women who want to achieve longer hairstyles. Black and blonde knotless braids are the new black, and if you are looking for the trendiest hairstyles to try, these braids should be top of your list.
Black and blonde colors are so eye-catching and stylish since the simplicity of black blends in well with the brightness of blonde, making a perfect combination. Knotless box braids are protective hairstyles that African Americans rock during summer. They are great for promoting hair growth while offering pain-free styling flexibility.
Black and blonde knotless braids will give you the cool shade you desire. Whether you have fair skin, dark skin or brown skin, black and blonde knotless braids will compliment you and leave you looking stunning. In addition, there are different shades of blondes to choose from, meaning you can pick one that perfectly matches your skin tone.
Table of Contents
- What are Knotless Braids?
- Why are Knotless Braids Healthy for your Hair?
- What are the Benefits of Knotless Braids?
- Types of Black and Blonde Knotless Braid Styles
- a). Ponytail
- b). Knotless Black and Blonde Knotless Braids in a Bun
- c). Flowy Short Blonde and Black Knotless Braids
- d). Half Black Half Blonde Knotless Braids
- e). Blonde and Black Long Knotless Braids with Curls
- f). Half Up Half Down Knotless Braids
- g). Black Knotless Braids with Blonde Highlights
- h). Triangle Blonde and Black Knotless Braids
- How Long Do the Black and Blonde Knotless Braids Last?
- How Do You Care for your Black and Blonde Knotless Box Braids?
What are Knotless Braids?
Knotless braids are knot-free braids with extensions with flat and smooth roots. The hairstyle will last you for weeks. The knotless braid method starts with your natural hair, and the braider continuously adds extensions or hair to the braid. The knotless braids are growing straight out of your scalp as you extend your hair’s thickness and length.
The knotless hairstyle has square-shaped, diamond-shaped or triangle hair divisions with synthetic hair to provide thickness and length. These braids can be done differently since they are tied to the scalp like other styles such as cornrows.
Why are Knotless Braids Healthy for your Hair?
Knotless braids are tension-free braids that look similar to box braids, but they are done without the pain and hassle. They are different from box braids because they don’t have the small knots that start at the base of the traditional box braids.
Knotless braids are a healthy option for your hair and scalp because knots can cause breakage and hair loss, especially as women get older. The braids won’t break your edges or damage them because these braids exert minimum tension on your scalp, hairline or edges.
What are the Benefits of Knotless Braids?
Knotless black braids are the current jackpot in hairstyles since they are low maintenance, provide hair protection, and need no styling to give you a queen look.
- Lightweight– They are not heavy or bulky since it naturally flows and looks seamless.
- Long-lasting– They may last for anywhere from four weeks to three months, more than ordinary braids. However, the longer you wear them, the more they could damage your hair.
- Minimum tension– Unlike the traditional box braids and hence cause less harm to your natural hair than other braid types.
- Natural-looking finish thanks to the braids or extensions braided along the hair length.
- Painless– No knots tightly secure the extensions at the roots.
- Versatile and can be worn for different settings, including the holiday, gym or the workplace.
- Low maintenance because you will only need your favorite oil to provide nutrition to your knotless braids.
Types of Black and Blonde Knotless Braid Styles
Blonde has become a progressively popular color choice, and knotless braids offer the perfect chance for beauties to show off their beautiful hue. The best part is you won’t need a professional stylist to create the classic looks because anyone can do it with the proper instructions. If you are looking to style your black and blonde knotless braids, there are some popular styles you can try.
Image Credit: hadviser.com
b). Knotless Black and Blonde Knotless Braids in a Bun
Image Credit: thelagosstylist.com
c). Flowy Short Blonde and Black Knotless Braids
Image Credit: hairstyleonpoint.com
d). Half Black Half Blonde Knotless Braids
Image Credit: nairaland.com
e). Blonde and Black Long Knotless Braids with Curls
Image Credit: hadviser.com
f). Half Up Half Down Knotless Braids
Image Credit: shop04002.uygkjhg.ru
g). Black Knotless Braids with Blonde Highlights
Image Credit: braidshairstylesforblackkids.com
h). Triangle Blonde and Black Knotless Braids
Image Credit: hadviser.com
How Long Do the Black and Blonde Knotless Braids Last?
How long your black and blonde knotless braids last will depend on the size and length of the braids, natural hair texture and how you take care of your hair. Averagely, your knotless braids will last for about two to three months with salon maintenance, but the period might differ.
However, it’s not about how long your black and blonde knotless braids can last, but it should be about the timeframe a client should keep them installed. The suggested time is about six to eight weeks maximum because clients tend to neglect their hair if it’s more.
Regardless of how long your knotless braids last, ensure you care for your scalp and handle the build-up immediately. There are things to consider if you want your hair to last longer, such as:
- Hair texture– The braided hairstyle lasts longer on coarse and curly hair types. The straighter and silkier the knotless braids are, the higher the risk of your hair from the synthetic braid.
- Size– The larger your braids are, the less time they will last, so if you are looking for a long-lasting hairstyle, opt for small black and blonde knotless braids.
How Do You Care for your Black and Blonde Knotless Box Braids?
Knotless box braids protect your hair, but it doesn’t mean you should neglect your hair completely. On the contrary, it is best to protect your braids properly to ensure they last longer. Here are some tips on how you can take care of your black and blonde knotless box braids:
- Wrap your knotless braids in a silk scarf or a satin bonnet when going to bed to preserve your hair at night.
- Perform your normal, natural hair care like moisturizing oils and creams.
- Use an anti-frizz leave-in conditioner and an edge control spray
- Use an anti-itch oil to avoid your scalp itching
- Avoid hair products building up by not using too much product on the braids. Dry shampoo could be very handy for this purpose.
- If you are retwisting the black and blonde knotless braids, you should use a shine jam but don’t use too much gel to avoid gluing it up the hair.
- Visit your hairstylist if you want to give your black and blonde knotless braids a longer life and avoid the hassle.
Image Credit: refinery29.com